Please click here to navigate to our Blendspace App Features page.
To create a new Lesson, navigate to your account's Lessons page by tapping and then tapping. To edit an existing Lesson simply tap to open that Lesson and start editing.
Start by naming your Lesson by tapping on the Lesson's title bar:
Next, edit your Lesson tiles. With your mobile device, you can:
Add text, a link, or a saved image by tapping on the relevant part of the tile
Add content from other sources. On mobile, you can quickly use your Lesson Editor's side bar to search for content via various tools: TES, YouTube, Google Web Search, Google Image Search, Flickr, as well as from your paired GDrive and Dropbox accounts. All you need to do is tap the desired source and use the search bar at the top:
Click here to learn about pairing your Web Storage accounts with your Blendspace.
Example: Adding a Resource Lesson tile
1. Tap the source you'd like to use. In this example we are looking for a TES activity that relates to our Lesson's subject. We recommend using a few keywords when searching for a resource - i.e. "Sun gravity" as opposed to "The sun's gravitational influence on solar system planets"
2. Choose a resource from the generated list by tapping the relevant result. In this example I'd like to use the Earth sun and moon worksheet
3. We see that the Earth sun and moon Worksheet contains one document. To transfer that document to your Lesson Tile, press the document for a moment and drag it to its desired Tile
4. Next, tap the Document's tile to review its contents
Removing a Resource from Lesson
To remove a resource from one of your Lesson Tiles, press the resource until you see it as marked. Next, tap the X icon on the top-left corner of the Tile and confirm deletion
Moving a Resource from one Tile to another
To move a Resource to another Tile, press the resource until you see it as marked. Next, lift your finger, and press the resource once more to drag it to its desired location.
- Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org