* Free for educators, parents, and students
* Browse, bookmark, and copy lessons created by others in the Library
* View and share your own lessons created on the web
* Discuss and comment directly on learning resources
* Take quizzes and instantly receive results
* Create interactive lessons by dragging-and-dropping web content, your own files, and assessments in one place
The screen looks a little different than the web version. There are 3 main buttons on the left side of the consumption app that will assist you in navigating through the app and they look just like this:
This icon is the way to access the Lessons Library. Here you can find many lessons that have been created by other users and you can use them in your own class as well.
This icon directly under the home button that looks like an open book allows you to access all the lessons you have already created, lessons that have been shared with you, and lessons you have liked.
This icon at the very bottom left of the screen allows you to go to your account settings as well as pair file storage accounts such as Google Drive and Dropbox with your Blendspace account.
Use the Share button at the top-right corner of a lesson to share lessons with other users.
The sharing feature offers Apple's standard sharing tool options (text, email, Twitter, and Facebook).
- Share link via iMessage
- Share link via email
- Share link via Twitter
- Share link via Facebook
Play: Press play to view the lesson as a slideshow.
Heart: Press the heart icon when signed in to like the lesson you're currently viewing.
Discussion: Signed in users can comment on a lesson's tile. To open a tile's discussion section, tap the rightmost bar.