Submitting Help/Support RequestsIf you experience technical issues while using Blendspace, send us a message at email@example.com so we can assist with troubleshooting. Try to include as much detail as possible when describing the problem - It'll help us diagnose the issue quicker, so you can get back to creating awesome lessons!
It’s really important to include the following information when submitting a support request:
- Browser/Operating System
- Ex. I’m using Chrome (version 45) on OS X Yosemite (10.10.5)
- Exact steps which brought you to the error message
- Ex. While I was signed in, I clicked on my ‘Whales’ lesson and added a new tile. Then I switched to the Insert Webpage tab and wasn’t able to drop my cursor in the field-box to paste a link.
- Screenshot or detailed description of the error message
- Ex. I received the following error message: Oops, can’t find that page
- If you’ve never taken a screenshot before, here are some tips:
- On a Mac, push Command-Shift-3 to take a screenshot of your entire screen.
- In any version of Windows, you can take a screenshot by pressing the PrtScn key on your keyboard, pasting the image into Paint, and saving.
- Blendspace username or registered email address
- If you’re a teacher emailing us on behalf of your students, please include all of the relevant usernames in your message so we can access their accounts.
There are a few known bugs that our engineers are currently working to fix. If your question is related to an outstanding bug, we’ll let you know. We understand it’s frustrating when the site doesn’t function as it should and we appreciate your patience as our team works to resolve these issues.