If you want Google to render your file instead of Microsoft, you can follow the instructions below:
- Go to your Google Drive in a separate tab.
- Go to the file you want to share in Blendspace.
- Click the Share Button
- Copy the link at the top of the Google Share Dialog - Make sure to use the Google Share Dialog to set the permissions of this link. If the link says “anyone with the link can edit”, then anyone with access to your Blendspace Lesson will also be able to edit this document.
- Go to your Blendspace lesson.
- Click the Insert Website Tab. (it looks like a Blue World Icon).
- Paste the Google Document link into the search box and press the search button.
- Drag the resulting resource into your lesson.
When students click on the file, they will see the Google Doc instead of Microsoft.