There are three main reasons for why YouTube videos won’t play on Blendspace:
- Your School or District is filtering YouTube resources (or filtering Embedded Youtube links).
- If this is the case, you’ll have to speak with your administrator or IT department to unblock YouTube.
- The YouTube video’s author has requested that the YouTube video not be accessible to websites that want to embed the video.
- You can access the YouTube video by clicking on the YouTube Video’s Title Bar (Not the Blendspace Title Bar), which will open YouTube on a separate tab.
- Some users have reported issues with Youtube Videos on iPad.
- You can access the YouTube video by clicking on the “i” button on the bottom right of Blendspace. This will show the “Resource Information” Pane and a link to the original resource - clicking on this link opens the YouTube video in a new tab.