How can I ensure that my students are protected while using Blendspace?
At Blendspace, we have implemented the following security measures to protect student privacy:
- Blendspace is protected via HTTPS. HTTPS is a security feature. When secure browsing turned is on, your activity on Blendspace is encrypted when possible, making it harder for anyone else to access your Blendspace information without your permission.
- Searches within Blendspace have secure search turned on.
- Student lessons are private by default, only their teachers can view them.
- Full student names are never displayed.
- Students do not need an email to sign up for Blendspace.