1) Share it via Blendspace classes
Any students who are enrolled in a class will be able to see the lessons shared to that class. Here are the instructions on How to find your Class Code to share with students so they can join your class:
- On your Blendspace Homepage, click the “Classes” Tab on the left.
- Click the “Add Students” button on the right of the Class you want to grab the code from. A dialog will appear.
- Copy the 4-letter class code.
- Students need to sign up or login to Blendspace.
- On their homepage, click “Join Class” on the top.
- Enter the 4-letter class code, and click “Use Code”.
Students will now be in your class.
Then, you can share your lesson directly to the class. Simply navigate to the lesson you would like to share and click the green Share button in the upper right hand corner. You can then choose the class with which to share your lesson.
2) Share it with a link
In your lesson, go to the green Share button, copy the link, and share it with your students.