Blendspace does not support direct inclusion of Google Forms from Google Drive since they aren't the same as regular documents.
Here's a way to add Google Forms to your Blendspace lesson:
1. Copy the url for the Google Form that you'd normally give to others.
2. Go to your Blendspace lesson.
3. Find the "Insert Webpage" search pane (click on the globe icon on the right)
4. Paste the url for the Google Form, and press the search button.
5. Drag the resulting resource into your lesson.
- Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org