If you forgot your password, Blendspace can reset your password. You will need the email address you signed up to Blendspace with.
- Go to https://www.tes.com/lessons
- Click on the green LOGIN button in the upper right hand corner.
- Then click the blue link that says "Forgot your password?" found above the Log In button.
- Enter in the email address you signed up with on Blendspace - we will be sending an email with further instructions on this email.
- After a few minutes, check your inbox for an email titled “TES Password Reset” - if it’s not there, check your spam folder - sometimes our emails get caught by email filters.
- Click the link in that email that says, "Click here to reset your login details"
- Please enter your new password.
Your password is now changed, and you will be logged into Blendspace!